aboutchatlinksarchives


Monday, January 17, 2011
Wat a bad day!!(15/1) @ 01:31




Today is my dear frens wei theng 18th birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..MY DEAR FRIENDS..
we celebrate at look out point..
juz we attending..
jie hao,wei theng,ying,nii,me and him..
still ok la..
before the things happen..
i feel very happy..
cuz he come out with my friend..
and also can see him..
i feel damn happy..
start he got chat with them..
laugh,smile..
that is nothing..
i dint see he got any moody face..
but the bad things..
is come out on that time..
what is the problem???
friends say go pub??
wat the problem to you????
i don't know...
what you thinking about..??
nvm..
i endure..
but you still like that..
give me a black face...
my friends talk to you,don't answer them..
say with me want go back first...
did you know..
i really no face??
wat the fuck!!
at this time..
i damn angry!!!
and i feel very sorry to my dear frens..
im so sorry...sorry..
make your birthday party like that..
i hope you can forgive me..

Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.