aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, January 30, 2011
@ 19:02

(30/1)





Today i go sungei wang&t.s.
already 3months dint go le..
haha..
i go wif my bii..
12something he reach my house..
then we go eat our breakfast first..
after eat,
we go gaigai..
he buy 1shirt 1 pants..
and me..
i buy 2 bag..
1dress,1 shirt and 1 jacket..
and something...
i buy more than him..
my things all not very expensive..
but i already use rm.180++..
woo!!!
in the end i duno wat im buy..
luckily,he dint scold me..
haha^^
7pm++..
we go eat gasoline..
OMG!!
i hate that ppl..
the bad services..
no manners..
i wont go there eat again...!!
8something we go back le..
i reach home is already 9pm..
tired day

Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.