aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, May 7, 2011
@ 06:54

A moody Saturday:(
Today is also a school day..
5:45am already wake up..
..to prepared go to my school for the "Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun2011"
Sejarah!!you make me "headache"!
yesterday i already memories many esei..
i think will come out some question about the esei..
but today make me headache!!
just 1/2 question about that esei..
so, my sejarah sure fail in this exam!!
aikss...
i really regret, why last year i do not study hard!!
now i wat also duno to do..
aikss..i think now want to do is just try my best!!
i wont hope me can get any A's in my exam le..
im not the best..
i just a person like"临时抱佛脚 "
cousin: pls ..pls dont be a person like me..
you will regret..
when you age like me..
please..dont be like me!!!
please be a hardworking boy!(:









Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.