aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, May 14, 2011
@ 05:13

Yohoo!!
holiday 4 days..:)
so happy to me..
but still want revision for my pdg.
tomorrow can go watch movie le!
with my cousin, li kiah:)
this whole week stay at home,
study study study..
haha..
not like me..
but is the last year ,must be more hardworking^^..
i cant give myself take 1 subject fail..
but this time i already know MATH or SCIENCE..
sure fail..!
haiz..
nvm lah..
teacher also say this time exam, we sure fail..
because we last year dint study hard..
this exam will all come out 70% is form 4 chapter..
so, now i want focus is my SPM ,and next exam..
Recently, always feel moody..
duno why?
i noe, if the problem dint solve,the problem is always there..
that day you let me know a lot things..
i nothing can say with you..
i just can say is so sorry..
Sorry , i dint care bout you..
always thinking my study,friends and family..
i ignore you..
i always think the problem is you..
maybe you leave me is a good choice..
i wont disturb you again..
Please take care:)
I will be happy everyday:)

Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.