aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday, June 26, 2011
Bukit Cahaya♥ @ 22:43

Happy Sunday!!!
Today woke up 5.55a.m
feel so sleepy and tired!!
but when we reach, there i wont regret!
first,we together go eat our breakfast..
8a.m we start from kuchai to shah Alam-taman pertanian..
(me,nii,wei theng, jie hao,ying,bo bo,weng lee and ah yang)
8 person:)
Above 8something we reach there..
we start to riding a bicycle..
me..is the bad 1..
duno how to riding bicycle.. T.T
them teach me, tell me..
among, i tell myself must know, must try hard..
haha^^
in the end i know..
i can riding bicycle byself..
im feel so happy!:)
but im also scare will fall down..
we stay there above 5 hours..
feel tired & pain..
my leg , hand is Damn Damn Damn pain!!!!
my whole body is already want to break up!!
Although my hand and leg pain,
but i feel very happy..
because first time go exercise like this together with my frens..
so feel happy and can kip fit!!
hope will have next chance♥
Have a nice sunday with you all:)

Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.