aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, February 11, 2011
@ 18:06

(11/2)


"寿星女"♥
Happy birthday to you..
wish you will happy everyday,
always so beautiful:)
















Today celebrate kam nee birthday..
we go lowyat sing k..
me,weng lee,theng,jie hao and kam nee..
we start from 2pm to 5pm..
sing finish me and kam nee go 甜品哥哥..
because we waiting other friends come..
join us go eat dinner..
yer...
no nice!!!
sweet hut more delicious..haha^^
but,in the end just left me,kam nee,and theng only..
anyway..
we oso go eat..
we eat shabu garden..
haha..
we 3 person oso eat tom yam..
wau!!!
very hot!!!..
but very delicious..
we eat 60++
then we go back home le..
have a great with my darling♥

Labels:


about
Everythings will past.

Hi,welcome to my blog. :)
My name is JACQUELYN and i'm a ordinary girl;)

please note the position of this sidebar is fixed, please limit how much you put here. :)
create &inspire.